The Phantom's Lair
This beautiful suite is themed around the story of the Phantom of the Opera. Located in the caverns deep beneath the Paris Opera House, you enter through a secret passage, down the spiral staircase, and across the underground lake.
This suite comes complete with exotic furnishings, King-size four-poster bed, beautiful chandelier, Christine's dressing room mirror (the one through which the Angel of Music sings to her), and your own private theater room (box 5) with surround sound. There are other special features that would be better experienced than talked about here. Some even claim that the Phantom himself is in residence!
- 10-foot ceilings
- King-sized four-poster bed
- Imported hand-carved furniture
- 2 person bathtub in the "lake" with underwater lights and air jets
- Large tiled walk-in shower
- DISH network/TV/DVD and internet
- Lush wall to wall carpeting
- Zoned central air conditioning and heating
- A delicious breakfast